Friday, October 30, 2009

Post Flight

Loves

I just had a beautiful trip to Asheville NC and Myrtle Beach SC where I visited with friends, performed at the Meher Spiritual Center and at wine bar called Bobo's Gallery, busked in front of a moderately crowded restaurant, looked at trees, breathed clean air, saw the colors of fall, ummm what else...went for walks, had crazy dreams, laughed a lot, finished a book, sold CDs, essentially had a very wonderful adventure...
(Check out the pics on my facebook page from my performance at the Baba Center)

Right now I'm in the process of settling into a new apartment. Woah. And writing, writing, writing! Now that "A New Life" is out in the world, my life is ... really new. I had a moment of sadness at letting things go this morning and a very trusted friend (my Momskie) said something along the lines of, "Adrienne, you should listen to this fantastic CD I have. It's called A New Life. Have you heard of it? It's uncanny how relevant it is to your current situation." Touche' Mother, touche'.

So anyway, it's Halloween tomorrow and the sun is high. Everything's going well, really. I'm pretty sure that my Puss In Boots costume is gonna kill.

How are you? What's your costume? Wanna party?

Get down. The time is now!

**Recommendation!**
Have any of you read or heard of Rob Brezsny's book "Pronoia: is the antidote for Paranoia"? The subheading of the book is" "How the whole world is conspiring to shower you with Blessings." Rob is a great friend and a wildly talented astrologer, writer and conveyer of truths -- below is a link to his website, read your horoscope! It'll blow your mind!

Free Will Astrology

No comments: